Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pulled up next to one of you guys last night on southern state? (not sure)... red single turbo MKIV carbon wing/rims. NOT sure where we were casue i was following a freind going to levitown? not sure lol

but nice car and yours was way faster then my BPU! and it smeled like you were on race gas when you took off...

Geno~

·
HIGH ON PSI
1,040 Posts
Hey that was me. It was nice bumping into another supra while on the road since I usually only see them at meets or while im in my beater. You should stop by DD at DPA of exit 39 on the southern state if you ever get a chance! :)

btw- I was actually on pump with the boost controller off which is about 18.5 psi last night.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ahhh nice.... your car looked great. Ive ran into one supra sinse i got it, you were the second. i was actually getting on from the exit and heard you up a ways. i was looking and i said to my freind i think thats another supra, hes like yeah i think it is, so i took off to catch up lol

howmuch did you put down? and yes i have to make it to one of these meets, few of the oher guys had told me the same... when do you guys usually go up there??

my names Geno BTW...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts