Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Kill Story Shakespeare
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Red MKIV, manual transmission, exhaust (perhaps HKS SuperDragger) and 6 spoke rims resembling Racing Hart wheels. You were heading northbound and acknowledged ThePunisher's presence, in return I provided a little taste and sound of my exhaust. Drop me a line.

·
Registered
258 Posts
ThePunisher said:
You were heading northbound and acknowledged ThePunisher's presence, in return I provided a little taste and sound of my exhaust. Drop me a line.

Thats some good shit
:bigthumb:

·
SupraMadic
907 Posts
ThePunisher said:
Red MKIV, manual transmission, exhaust (perhaps HKS SuperDragger) and 6 spoke rims resembling Racing Hart wheels. You were heading northbound and acknowledged ThePunisher's presence, in return I provided a little taste and sound of my exhaust. Drop me a line.
i also saw a red supra in philly, it was red and i believe wingless he honked at me but it was too fast we were going opposite directions. His car sounded very nice and also i believe he had bomex front :)

·
Kill Story Shakespeare
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ChamPazn - there was no cartoonish Fast and Furious bondo work on this particular car.

tripp are you familiar with this vehicle?
Judging by your performance numbers, ThePunisher would prefer to cross paths with your machine.

·
Registered
598 Posts
I saw a red one in philly as well, stock lookin, lowered, rims, and a nice exhaust. Definately need to have a philly meet some where or head up to atco.

·
Registered
258 Posts
ThePunisher said:
ChamPazn - there was no cartoonish Fast and Furious bondo work on this particular car.

tripp are you familiar with this vehicle?
Judging by your performance numbers, ThePunisher would prefer to cross paths with your machine.
No I don't know the car, just liked your response

1 - 7 of 7 Posts