Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
wut
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Around 2:45, Saturday afternoon. Clean silver TT with a TRD exhaust. Also had a big ass Toyota symbol on the back windshield.

You on here?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hey Mike, fellow Supra dude who shares the same hair designer as me.

If this is the same guy, I've met this older (late 40s/early 50s) asian dude before. Very clean 96 silver with chrome stockers with exhaust. He told me at the time, hes not on forums nor does he plan on modifying it. He and his wife were going somewhere and I tailed them down. He didnt have much knowledge of the Supra other than it was fast, beautiful and it was automatic!

Got to give him credit!

_

·
Banned
738 Posts
the only silver one i see here is paul:) lol

havent seen this one but i have seen an all white 89 around. clean as hell

·
Registered
178 Posts
Pauly,.........Oh you mean Mendleson! hehehe............I havent seen Pauly for a couple of years now. I know hes still around of course.

Unfortunately, thats not who Mike and I was talking about. This guy has a "Mint" stock bodied Supra.

I seen tons of MKIII's that float around. Theres a teal MKIII (modified) I ran across last week on 12 Mile. Plus, theres a MKIII Asian crew thats in Detroit. I'm sure theres more too. But I've never seen the 89 white MKIII yet!

_

·
Banned
738 Posts
TEAM [email protected]
yeah i got one teal mk3:)
shane has the other one <tealmetallicdream>
team dragsta shaen is in. i hope to get in it. they all have badass supras
this silver one i havent seen yet
paul i saw a month or so back on gratiot missin gears;)
i also s aw a white bodykitted one on john r and there is a mkiv at macco on maple with a intercoller getting a kit. otherwise i know mostly all the mk3 guys becsue there is team dragsta

·
Registered
178 Posts
Were you the one I saw last week on 12 Mile or was it Shane? I was in my BPU MKIV when I passed him.

And yes, I know Pauly. The SPi boost gauge & white face gauges in my car were his. Me and Pauly go back at least back 6 years on Gratiot. Hes still missing gears? Thats Pauly alright..........!

Dont know anybody in Team Dragsta. However, I have seen them around plenty, especially this lil older Mr2 with a huge dunker in the back.

Dont know any of the other MKIIIs or MKIVs you mentioned, other than Mike ONeal, Pauly, LXA (sold), or Greg. A few other guys too, but I forgot their names.

_

·
Banned
738 Posts
yeah you saw shane my car is taken apart it wont be done for a coupele wekks. the mr2 is alex. he also has the sticker that says mk3 driver. he has a 89 with 400 hp. paul i havent seen since gratiot. what do you drive i havent seen anyone but mike and graig at redline. me and shaen in our cars and them had soem freeway fun:) it was great. but where do u live at. and whats doen to your car. supras are so rare but we seem to haev alot

·
wut
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
O'Dawg said:
Hey Mike, fellow Supra dude who shares the same hair designer as me.

If this is the same guy, I've met this older (late 40s/early 50s) asian dude before. Very clean 96 silver with chrome stockers with exhaust. He told me at the time, hes not on forums nor does he plan on modifying it. He and his wife were going somewhere and I tailed them down. He didnt have much knowledge of the Supra other than it was fast, beautiful and it was automatic!

Got to give him credit!

_
Lol, yea it could have been him, he looked older. It did have the chrome stock wheels.

Any bites on the car?

·
Registered
178 Posts
red94tt said:
Any bites on the car?

Mike, My gosh, not even 30 mins went by when I first posted it (2 weeks ago), e-mails flooded. Guys from Arizona, Washington, Virginia, Illinois, California & even Michiganers were interested. The price tag on it should be fair considering looking at all the BPUs for sale with high mileage. I think $29K-$30K with 56xxx miles is a descent deal and it would make some owner very happy.

I've got offers from lowest $16K to highest $27,5K.

As soon as I get the correct number, shes a goner!

I'll keep you guys posted for sure.

--

1 - 13 of 13 Posts