Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw one black stock TT (i think)
you were on braddock rd heading towards 495...

Also saw a red TT w/ exhaust on rolling rd heading towards burke lake rd or braddock rd....

ive never seen you guys or talked to you, didnt know there were that many in my area to be honest...but nice cars drop a line on here if you do talk on these boards...

Ben Y

·
MKI"V" for Vendetta
803 Posts
Hey Ben,

I've seen 3 different supra's in the last 4 days. I saw a black all stock 97 TT with stock polished wheels on 66 heading west last friday around 5:00pm. Sat next to him quite a bit in all the friday traffic. I saw a 93-96 white supra with an RMM lip in sterling about an hour later (2 within an hour :) ). I see the white car all the time in the reston/sterling area.

Then I passed a white supra this morning in the seven corners area on Rte 7 heading west near Rte 50. It went by too quickly to make out the details but it had 97 tailights and appeared to be a stock body.

I guess the beautiful weather is bringing them out!

Court

·
Banned
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice how come you never come out to the meets? i heard you getting on it alittle after the light heading towards braddock rd. car looks clean though, weather is becoming nicer and nicer :-D

·
JetFire
5,399 Posts
On Tuesday I saw a white TT MKIV on Dulles Toll Road and then got off on 28 towards Sterling.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Saw one black stock TT (i think)
you were on braddock rd heading towards 495...

Also saw a red TT w/ exhaust on rolling rd heading towards burke lake rd or braddock rd....

ive never seen you guys or talked to you, didnt know there were that many in my area to be honest...but nice cars drop a line on here if you do talk on these boards...

Ben Y
Hey ben, its richard, yea ive seen that red one alot on rolling rd and saw the same black supra tt last week driving around as well. I know there's a few n/a ones and those two quicksilver tt's that I see occasionally as they live in springfield as well.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I will try to go to the next big meet. I usually go to the Starbucks/Barnes meets in MD but thats because my friends there drag me out.
<--- introvert

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hello. I'm new to the forum. I was in that area Monday killing time. I have a red TT with exhaust. It might of been me. See you guys around.

·
Banned
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you guys should come up to rockville this saturday, me and franksupra are gunna be up there talking some smack to this s4 and corvette that were talking shit the previous weekend to him...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts