·
Registered
13,581 Posts
hopefully somebody will buy it and install the rest of the Veilside body kit

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My buddy told me about thata few days ago. He was like "Dont you need another Supra?" I was like, I ran out of garage's to put them in.

How did the interior look?
haha yea no room for a n/a in that garage but hopefully someone buys it and restores it to a nice car. the cloth interior didnt look bad from what i saw.

lolololol....this must be a original 95 se like my car. People sure know how fuck these up. =(
yea its that pearl white color..bodykit was molded on and just didnt look right :/

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I was out last night in the Sup and saw this and did a double take. Then I rolled past the shop working on Reid's car and his white Sup was on jackstands popping a wheelstand in the lot. White Sups everywhere...

·
Registered
127 Posts
damn this is niiice....WISH I HAD THE MONEY FOR IT DAMN!LOL

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I was out last night in the Sup and saw this and did a double take. Then I rolled past the shop working on Reid's car and his white Sup was on jackstands popping a wheelstand in the lot. White Sups everywhere...
Yeah I got my Red Supra back the other day and swapped out the Intercooler from the White one hence the wheelstand. The White one is going under the knife for some over due work, bushings and stuff. Here's the first shot of the Red car taken on my cell phone yesterday.

My Mechanic Garth and Drew at Mayers Automotive did a Great Job of building me my dream car.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Glad to she it on the road! Take some under hood shots!

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
A little teaser of the engine bay but more is going into this current build. So far we have a New short block blue printed and balanced, 6765 Turbo with the QSV, RSP manifold, New fuel rail two fuel pumps, GSC stage one cam, BC springs and retainers, New cams gears, pulleys, TRD sway bars and tons of other crap you guys now the deal. I got more stuff on order so forgive the cell phone shot.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts