Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· I Solve Problems
7,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen 2 Supras ever in the city, so I was very surprised when I saw a stock body black MKIV on the FDR going southbound a few days ago. Anyone on here?
Jeff

· Fabatini is in the house!
1,441 Posts
I have seen three in Manhattan. One was a 97 turbo with vielside side skirts on the BK bridge, the other was stock body 97 T black parked outside of tavern on the green, poor thing had bumper chips everywhere(parked in the street). Then I saw a turbo hardtop black all stock with some old guy driving it(like maybe in his 80's)

· I Solve Problems
7,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^The ones I saw were a stock body red 6 speed TT with Mets license plates and a yellow one that was all kitted and riced out. I would never take my car through manhattan, as it would completly destroy my suspension with the giant man hole covers, pot holes, construction, etc.

· Registered
369 Posts
I have seen a couple in the city. There is a low milage 98 TT auto at the Infinity dealer. I drive mine on the FDR occasionally and I am pretty slammed, but your right even being incredibly careful you can and will destroy your suspension/wheels etc. Oh yeah and a section of the roadway that was sinking collapsed today.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.