Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Sold Mine :(
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

What:
2005 Spring Supra BBQ, Show & Shine, and South Florida Driving Tour.

Where:
Lake Ida Park
2929 Lake Ida Rd
Delray Beach, FL
See Directions Below - DO NOT use MapQuest/Yahoo as they are wrong.

The spot we have reserved can hold about 60+ cars and there is plenty of areas to toss around some balls (away from the cars). The park is right on a large Lake and there is a nice photo spot available by the boat ramps. Depending on the number of cars we have we may cruise over to a warehouse area for some nite shots which we used for the above image.

When:
Saturday April 2nd, 2005 - BBQ 1PM – Dusk followed by a driving tour of South Florida including plenty of areas for spirited driving.

Why:
To bring together the Florida Supra and high horsepower communities. This event falls in the middle of the BFGoodrich Spring Nationals at Moroso Motorsports Park so this is a great time to meet other owners from all over the state.

Who:
All High Horsepower Owners & Enthusiasts: Supra, Corvette, RX7, Viper. We want as many of high horsepower cars as possible but let’s make sure Supra’s Dominate.

Cost:
$10 per person to cover the costs of the food (Burgers, Hotdogs, Salads, Etc), soda, and charcoal. Feel free to bring you own beer, wine, etc.

Directions:
From I95:
Take I95 to Atlantic Ave Exit 52.
Go west on Atlantic Ave to Congress Ave
Make a Right and go North on Congress Ave.
Make a Right on Lake Idea Road.
After you cross back under 95 the park entrance is on your left.
Follow The Park Road to the Last Lot/Pavilion

From the Turnpike:
Take the Turnpike to Atlantic Ave / Delray Beach Exit
Go East on Atlantic Ave to Congross Ave
Make a Left and go North on Congress Ave.
Make a Right on Lake Idea Road.
After you cross under 95 the park entrance is on your left.
Follow The Park Road to the Last Lot/Pavilion

Questions/Directions/Suggestions:
Greg Van Horn – 908.399.0284 - [email protected] - AIM: transcendgreg
Dan de Oliveira – 908.295.1774 – [email protected] – AIM: DannyD6264

Please post your RSVP on here so we can get a tally for the amount of food to prepare. Thank you and lets make this a huge, fun, event!

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Correction... Why should be .. WHY THE HELL NOT.. come one guys lets get together and have a good time!

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Damn.. the time is set for 1PM so I am hoping some of you central FL guys will come down.. even if you show up after 1 its all good.. we will hold off on cooking the food for a little while until we have a good number of people there.

·
In the shadow...
1,452 Posts
might be going, theres something the 1st some kind of exotic cars and auction show around there that my friends want me to go too so it might be worth the drive for both of those shows :)

-Seb

S

·
0 Posts
doubt my car will have the new motor by then, we'll see...may just hitch a ride with someone...;p

·
Hardtopper Once Again!
1,709 Posts
Not sure which car I will be in, but I will be there.

Dave

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Hell yea fellas it is shaping up to be a good time.. keep 'em coming guys! I want to take over this whole park :D

·
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi guys!

Glad to see soo much interest keep it coming. The thread is on a vette & viper forum too so we should have some interesting cars here. Let's get as many supras as possible (FD's too) to dominate.

When you guys post your coming post what car you have and how many pasengers you'll have.

If someone wants to post this on the FD forum drop me an IM or PM and I'll send you the modified text.

Thanks,
Greg

·
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Awesome get a handful of those Central Floridas to cruise down.

I am sure we will have great weather and it will make for a good time!

·
0 Posts
I wish this meet was on a different date. :(There is a big 3SI meet in Tampa on the same weekend with the 3000gt /stealth guys. Good luck with the meet!!!!!! Maybe next year it won't conflict with the Tampa meet.:D

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
SupraSeb said:
might be going, theres something the 1st some kind of exotic cars and auction show around there that my friends want me to go too so it might be worth the drive for both of those shows :)

-Seb
It is the Barret Jackson auto aution at Moroso Motorsports Park on April 1-3 and it is also the BF Goodwrench Sport Compact Car Nationals at the same place on April 2-3. Come out it will be a good time.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts