Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
RoastBeefCurtain Commando
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to clean it a little bit since it has been nice out. I didnt get to clean the interior or under the hood, so not too many shots of those.
Not too bad for 15yr old paint huh. lol

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Thats how an mk3 should look like, very nice, clean, not over the top with too many wistles and bells, and not falling apart like most mk3 pieces of shit people post up.

·
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys. I still gotta paint the wing yet. The lip I am keeping black. Gotta clean under the hood and interior yet this weekend for the local MKIII meetup. I might actually start driving it now. lol

·
Shaq who?
841 Posts
I think you might have inspired me to get a whale tale. Looks good, is that a Shine lip?

Something about your front bumper doesn't look right to me, it looks like the opening wasn't cut even and I think you should cut out the rest of the grill, but thats my opinion.

·
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea its the Shine lip.
The bumper is cut right, but for some reason when I remounted the IC and front end the IC got crooked. I gotta straighten it out. Just hasent been a priority yet .
Im prob gonna get the bumper cleaned up and resprayed when the wing gets done.

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
man that looks nice!! awesome work!

either the IC or the bumper doesnt look quite straight tho.. you get that all fixed up paint the wing and stuff and that baby will look flawless :bigok:

-Adam

·
On the edge of adhesion..
942 Posts
Very nice...I love MKIII's in burgundy...sexy as heck. Where did you get the Shine Lip from?

Khris

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
looks mint
so you have no front bumper support?

·
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
spoolint78 said:
looks mint
so you have no front bumper support?

I have a front bumper support. I just cut some of it out. I orig had it off, but the bumper sagged.

I got the lip fron shine directly.

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
hot.. dont like the cut bumper though... turbo a duct ftw

·
Supraless
998 Posts
Looks good, are those the JDM yellow fogs or are they some yellow bulbs that you put in to give it the yellow fog light look.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts