Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone live in the Spring Valley area or know the area well? Looking at a place there and was wondering how the area is. TIA

·
Registered
61 Posts
im not that familiar with spring valley but i know its a nice area because that were i got my supra at. its like 15 minutes away from qualcumm stadium.

·
-=R1der=-
371 Posts
clapyohandz said:
Are you looking for a place to buy ?

if it is to rent, try to avoid skyline hills.

dey is gangsta der.

·
Registered
280 Posts
yep...... what part of Spring Valley? By MM High School, MVHS, Mt Helix (Casa De Oro) And Swap Meet area.

LMK I know of a nice 1/4 mile spot

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Definitely looking for a place to rent first. I was looking at a place called Lakeview Village on Sweetwater Springs Blvd. Townhouse with garages around $1400, which is exactly what I want. Just not sure what the good and bad areas are.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Why Spring Valley? I think the most convenient area to live in is around Mission Valley/Fashion Valley. 10min drive to anywhere.

·
Registered
149 Posts
SagaSupra said:
Why Spring Valley? I think the most convenient area to live in is around Mission Valley/Fashion Valley. 10min drive to anywhere.
That's where I live (right across the street from USD) and it's really a great area. 2 minutes from the mall, right next to the 8, the 5, and the 163, downtown and the beach are both a few minutes away.

It might be not what he's looking for though, I mean, my 2bd/2.5 bath/garage condo is 1400 a month, if he's looking at bigger stuff, it might get a bit pricey.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SoCalPunk said:
It might be not what he's looking for though, I mean, my 2bd/2.5 bath/garage condo is 1400 a month, if he's looking at bigger stuff, it might get a bit pricey.

SoCalPunk,

This is exactly the type of place I'm looking for. Could you tell me the name of the place. Do you know if they have any openings for this month? TIA.

·
1JZ BLING!
2,747 Posts
THE best place to be if you ever need labor done on your car.

As far as the area, many have been killed, and at the same time there are nice communities. Depends on which part of spring valley you are in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts