Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out of desperation, I used a different wax than normal [dad stole my Zaino] and it turned out terribly but you can't tell in these pictures. I needed to take her out. She's only seen the road a few times this year :(

And.. she's about to turn 32!! :eek4dance haha

Enjoy the pictures :D They're some of the better ones I've posted I think.

Oh and one last tidbit.. 98% of these pictures are actually un-edited. I just took them through my sunglasses to get rid of the glare and help keep some detail because the sun was setting.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

And.. last but not least.. a picture I've been wanting to take FOREVER.

I decided today was a great day for making the roads horribly unsafe and gave it a shot. Voila! :D

Hope you guys aren't sick of my car yet =)

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
WOW..car looks incredible and the paint looks so deep in the 2nd pic..thats a car you show to people who go after ridiculous bodykits.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MANI009 said:
WOW..car looks incredible and the paint looks so deep in the 2nd pic..thats a car you show to people who go after ridiculous bodykits.
Thanks =) I love the stock body so much. To each their own -- and I'll take it the way it plopped out of the factory.

·
Addicted to Boost
315 Posts
Def one of the cleanest supras ive ever seen! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Holy Smokes! Beautiful!!!!!!!! Black Fikse, Black '97, FMIC is blingin' in tip top shape...drools! GOOD JOB!

·
Crawlin like a Catapilla.
278 Posts
Nice pics, where in chicago did u take those pics! BTW @ SP is the dyno day on sat!

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
AVmK4 said:
Nice pics, where in chicago did u take those pics! BTW @ SP is the dyno day on sat!
Oh geez are you Parin's friend Adam [who had the kid crash it when he drove it?] I hope your car is doing better if this is the same person .. if not, disregard that haha.

I actually drove out to Marengo.. one of my favorite places in this retard state. It's in front of the Wild West diner :D

What time is the dyno at?

·
Beast ***e, engaged.
342 Posts
Wow Great pics! you have some skill with the camera. just wondering didnt you have the rmm lip before? or am i just tripping? Well anyways Great looking car non the less.

·
592 Posts
Wow, beautiful pictures. What kind of camera are you using?

High res of 2,3,4,5,12 when you have a chance, to
balticblue AT gmail.com

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
IMAGINETHAT said:
Wow, beautiful pictures. What kind of camera are you using?

High res of 2,3,4,5,12 when you have a chance, to
balticblue AT gmail.com

This will actually be a pretty funny answer.
The battery in my rebel died so I brought along my portable friend..
da da da -->

New casio Exilim EXS600 .. 6 megapixels.. It has disappointed me in the past but it sure as hell redeemed itself with these pictures :)

I'm in the process of sending you high res of the ones you asked for.. I'm also studying for a ridiculous AP Gov't test. Shoot me :faint:

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mr2turbo2 said:
Looks great Nichole.

Are u bringing that beast to SILV06?
Thanks. You know what.. it looks like my plans might be shot down again which will absolutely kill me. By that time next year, I'll be in California.. so bringing my car to SILV would require me flying to Chicago, driving my car to Vegas, driving back to Chicago and flying to LA. :faint: I need to figure something out.

·
To the MSB BAtman!
1,690 Posts
wow looks awsome. So are we going to see the car in vegas this year or just you rollin in mikes car again? car would have a great shot in stock class

1 - 20 of 85 Posts