Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Swinging HARD!
2,859 Posts
Wow, lots of wheel spin... Thanks for the video.

-Garrett

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
hmm wonder what events they are planning to run with it. i still say they should run a true 10.5 event in clash of the titans.

·
Swinging HARD!
2,859 Posts
After watching the video again I like how the car starts doing another burnout 3/4 of the way down the track all the way.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
nice...whats new/different?

what events is it going to? NOPI?

·
Premium Member
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea, that would of been awesome to see some in-car. ..

nothing has changed on the car since Texas, Gary just has some time to mess with the car since he has had it the last few months..

So he is playing with some settings. trying to get it to stay straight. the bottom line is the car is making to much power, so it just roasts tires..

Im sure Darin, Gary and Nero will have it worked out. . .

·
Banned
290 Posts
hahahah, those are great. I didnt know Gary was a figure skater!! A in-car would of been badass!
Whats up Jon! It wasnt figure skating it was drifting!!! The track was not there at all. I got completely out of the groove at the 1/8 and just "floated it" the rest of the 1/4. Brett had it cut back with no timing and tons of fuel when we saw there wasnt any bite to the track. We probably should have just come home but it was fun. Cant wait to get it back to a track with some prep.

BTW not really planning on going to any events. Just messing around:)

·
Premium Member
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Whats up Jon! It wasnt figure skating it was drifting!!! The track was not there at all. I got completely out of the groove at the 1/8 and just "floated it" the rest of the 1/4. Brett had it cut back with no timing and tons of fuel when we saw there wasnt any bite to the track. We probably should have just come home but it was fun. Cant wait to get it back to a track with some prep.

BTW not really planning on going to any events. Just messing around:)

G-Dub, welcome to the party...

Are you coming to Orlando for the supra meet?

·
Boost Junkie
12,641 Posts
O.K., so what will be its next event?

Steve

1 - 20 of 44 Posts