Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
SRT-4 can be seriously fast, I've been absolutely destroyed by one...

but at the end of the day, it's still a neon...

·
EFI Certified Tuner
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SRT-4 can be seriously fast, I've been absolutely destroyed by one...

but at the end of the day, it's still a neon...
you and me both! i'm hoping with 24-25psi, i can beat one this time around. how much power were you making when you lost Poodles?

·
Banned
330 Posts
you and me both! i'm hoping with 24-25psi, i can beat one this time around. how much power were you making when you lost Poodles?
makes 3 of us .i was destroyed by a 500 hp srt4 who was spinning while passing :mad:

·
MK4 of Them
1,173 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
gt30R @ 20LBS TUNED WITH aem standalone....versus a bolt on supra stock twins at 15lbs....and we're wondering why the srt-4 won....because?

-89wooosh

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
we have got some neon here in town that run 13.7-13.9's off the show room floor.

My buddy brian did a down pipe, cat back, and stage III mopar stuff and was running 12.9's but he tapping 122 mph. not bad at all for fwd...

·
On call 24/7
1,566 Posts
It's cheap, fast, and a turbo-charged 4 banger. Weight wise they have an advantage..and if they make enuf power..sure..a SRT-4 can beat a BPU supra. But then again..shouldn't the Neon be racing against a Evo or STI or a moddied Civic. But not bad for a lil 4-banger motor. But like what someone had said..at the end of the day..your driving a DODGE neon. I would still take a supra anyday.

·
Registered
715 Posts
we have got some neon here in town that run 13.7-13.9's off the show room floor.

My buddy brian did a down pipe, cat back, and stage III mopar stuff and was running 12.9's but he tapping 122 mph. not bad at all for fwd...

Your so full of shit your eyes are brown!!

Find me a single neon in the country that traps 122mph on stock turbo, I will paypal you .25

·
Part of the MSB club
1,391 Posts
I tied one :dunno: that was on stock turbo but it had every bolt on there is for that thing. We went to 155 cause I forgot to frickin take out my Trac fuse damnit, idiot (Napoleon voice).

·
EFI Certified Tuner
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They're a thousand pounds lighter than supras and sc300's, so that gives them a big advantage too.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts