Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
:bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :wtflol: :wtflol: :wtflol:
awwwwwwwwwwwwww shyyyyyyyttttttttt!!!!!!!!
that was one hell of an ass rape....that motherfucker got earfucked and teabagged lol.....jesus christ that is one badass supra

·
4,109 Posts
um, neons are fwd :stickpoke

·
Registered
46 Posts
when they were lookin under the hood and the kid with the neon asked about the T88, did anyone else here the supra owner say "that'll be the next thing to go, need something bigger ya know?" hes not happy with the power hes makin now? lol

·
Registered
120 Posts
mbc663 said:
when they were lookin under the hood and the kid with the neon asked about the T88, did anyone else here the supra owner say "that'll be the next thing to go, need something bigger ya know?" hes not happy with the power hes makin now? lol
ya i when i heard that i was like wtf. i mean he is makin 840 whp id say that is real good.

·
Supralicious
872 Posts
Damn all that Supra has that's not stock under the hood is the turbo, FMIC, and pipes. That was just a dirty kill though.

·
Cultured Development
319 Posts
Dude, that was the funniest thing i've seen all day...they expected it to be slow or something???

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Isn't the T88 suppoesed to be "laggy", i didn't witness any lag what so ever. I thought it was a 6 speed, maybe its a built auto? Sick none the less.

·
JetFire
5,383 Posts
SRT got owned raped sodomized teabagged molested violated

1 - 20 of 73 Posts