Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quoting from another board.

"Here is the clean version from this weekend, the X-rated version mayyy come out soon...
http://www.srvidz.com/PCtripp.wmv

Enjoyyyyy...we are going back to Panama City in less then 2 weeks, so more action to come"

Pretty decent video.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not my car. I found this on superhonda.com and posted it here.

Someone on that forum said the car was broken in to.

·
Lift it!
369 Posts
Yeah there was alot of shit goin on down there... lol friday night we partied all night.. well sat at the show i was hung over and tired... so i fell asleep beside my car because it was shady.. lol well around 10 the shade was gone and i was still passed out.... around 4 when i woke up i looked like this

·
Registered
354 Posts
got_trd said:
looks like you guys had some fun.. what was up with the neon being finger printed?
it had a nasty nitrous backfire early Saturday night, so my friend parked it and we went cruising the strip...came back an hour or so later, and it was broken into. There are cameras watching the parking lot, they left blood all over the car(I guess they punched the glass out with their hand haha), they attempted to steal the CD player but were too dumbass to know how to get it out, left the nitrous bottle alone, and all they walked away with was a sub and an amp...hardcore thieves I tell ya!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Friday night was awsome, that mist set the night off IMO.

Next year im taking my car instead of riding with a friend

·
Registered
22 Posts
that SRT is mine. Sucks big balls but things are coming back together. Like Kevin said, a lil bit earlier, I had a pretty bad nitrous backfire and it popped a plate off the driver side endtank on the intercooler. So, I parked it and we went out in a buddys truck. Came back bout an hour later and the drivers front window was busted, blood all over the car, glass everywhere (of course). They tore the dash up a lil bit trying to get to the CD Player, popped the trunk, took my amp, sub, and Sirius satellite radio receiver. Fuckers!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts