Supra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
SELOC Co-Founder
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alight ladies and gents, time for another SSN meet! Lexus/Supras and a few other surprises!:agreed: Please make an effort to attend and let others know! Its been awhile.

(Directions/Addresses below)

Hey everyone, please mark your calenders for a meet this night (07/22/11). THINGS ARE FINALIZED so plan on us meeting at our usual Buckhead Starbucks on Piedmont rd in the Disco Kroger lot (across Rusans/Copelands) from 6-8pm and then a nice nightly cruise to RedPaste's Tilted Kilt in John's Creek off Medlock Bridge Rd. that night for dinner and more conversation. We will leave at 8pm SHARP to cruise to the Tilted Kilt, a nice 20 minute cruise (no racing, just an old school relaxed drive). If you can't make the earlier meet and cruise by all means comes to part II at the Tilted Kilt. We will likely arrive around 8:30. '

So far Frank Mullin at Hennessy Lexus might be bringing a new 2011 IS F with the revised suspension. Will update if we have other suprises and/or giveaways.

As usual Bo/Redpaste will give SELOC/Lexus owner and meet attendees a discount on their bill at Tilted Kilt. Thanks again Bo! We will also reserve spacing for us at the Kilt so we can park together there.

Updates to come

Thanks!

Mike

If you have any suggestions let me know. MARK YOUR CALENDERS!!!

This meet is for everyone! Stock, highly modded, VIP, DUB, Track, Show, Old, New please come out and support your fellow Lexus enthusiasts!

Please pass the word on! If you want to be texted about meets, please PM me your number as well.

Mike

Pics from a previous meet, taken by fleishelja

Directions here;
http://www.seloc.net/modules.php?name=Directionssizzling

360 View
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?addres...ate=GA&zipcode=30305&country=US&cid=lfmaplink

NAV
3330 Piedmont Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305

Directions to Tilted Kilt

Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery

NAV
9700 Medlock Bridge Road
Johns Creek, GA 30097-4411
(678) 381-0100

Map

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-...ocal_result&ct=image&resnum=2&ved=0CB4QnwIwAQ

At the Tilted Kilt in March

[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
449 Posts
Thanks for the text Mike. I'll stop by.

·
SELOC Co-Founder
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ROLLCALL!!

1. Mike
2. Tee
3. veritek
4. GGPIS3
5. TriniGS
6. Redpaste
7. Kikcaffine
8. Rob Daddy
9. lobuxracer
10. Ermak
11. Kaw
12.talltrini10
13. Tunisia
14. nivek5sfe (if car is ready)
15. PoGikoSc4 (if car is ready)

·
TACO!
682 Posts
how about cruise to the Tilted Kilt at Mall of Ga???? i'm sure Lex of Gwinnett would like that.

·
SELOC Co-Founder
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^^ Not sure why we would do that when the owner of this Tilted Kilt owns a Lexus/Supra and is taking care of us here. Unless he owns that one too :D

WHERE ARE OUR SUPRA COUSINS!!??!???!?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Thank you Mike for putting together the meet and for the sweet t-shirt, that I am wearing right now.

I enjoyed the meet, we need to start getting more lexus/supra meets going on. I'm in for pics when they get them posted and great job setting last night up it was a very welcoming atmosphere.
Your car looks great! Sounds great too, even though I understand the need to change it...

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Nice meeting you, KAW, and great work on the car!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Hey Red, thank you for the discount at the "Tilted Kilt" last night. I really appreciate the hospitality and that supra is fucking beautiful, I hope to have something that nice one day. Also, can you let me know if anyone got any pics of our 3 supras, I was wanting to change my background if some pics were taken.

·
SELOC Co-Founder
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Everyone, can't say enough about how incredible the showing was and how THE PEOPLE took time out their busy schedules to show support to the local scene. We had 30+ cars at one point. It really felt good out there tonight. Some O.Gs that been on the scene ten years were there as well as people at their first meet! Modded cars and stock cars, it was awesome. 3 Supras and 3 IS Fs I counted at one point!

Thanks to Dan at Zen Motors for supporting the meet and passing out 4 coupons in the raffle, much appreciated Dan once again and the next meet at Zen/Cruise will be soon!

Thanks to Bo at Tilted Kilt for al his support and for having an area for us and the discount. The girls were fantastic and the food was great.

Thanks to Hennessy Lexus of Gwinnett, Frank Mullin for coming to the first part of the meet and bringing the 2011 IS F as well as all the goodies to pass out to people. He even let people test drive the car around Buckhead. Thanks Frank! Then Brian Westbrook joined at the second part of the meet at Tilted Kilt and mingled with the group and gave advice. Thanks Brian!

Thanks to Joseph and his team at SouthrnFresh for supporting the meet with flyers and the FB page and making it a co-meet and bringing the great photographers out (pics to come soon!!!)

And thanks to the Vossen team in Miami for supporting the local scene in Atlanta with the goodies they sent. KAW stated she is already wearing the t-shirt she won in the raffle.

Good good times and more to come. Meet/Cruise next month and big meet at Hennessy Lexus of Gwinnett in September!!

Thank you everyone, pics to come soon !!

Mike

Sorry I love Mike's car, especially with those new wheels on there. I had to share this. I didnt know if he had posted somewhere else but damn his car looks good! Oh and because I know he would want me to say this: the wheels are made by Vossen! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.