Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my SSR GT3 (discontinued) wheels. They are silver with polished lip, 18x8.5 front, 18x10 rear. BRAND NEW TIRES FRONT AND BACK -- drove on them for less than 50 miles.

Price is 2500 and I will drive out to you, as long as you are relatively close.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol nope...buyers just love dreaming :rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
wheels are 18x8.5 front, 18x10 rear

i'll check on the offset for u right now hold up..

edit: where does it say what offset the wheels are? Anyways they fit beautifully on my TT..no modification required.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Price lowered to 2400..

bumpp

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks to suprattmd for help with the offsets:

37offset in the front, and 41 in the rear

·
Registered
598 Posts
what kind of tires are on them? Whats the exact size of the tires? I know from your old post that it was 245 and 275... whats the height?

I might be crazy enough to buy these since I'm still runnin polished stockies.... shit.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I go to school in philly so we will be able to do this easily..

tire height i believe is 35..perfect height I think, really goes flush with the fenders..

I had polished stockers before these on..boy what a difference
;)

·
Registered
598 Posts
yea the supra in your sig looks like mine except I'm a 97 w/ Apexi GT exhaust... weird that I haven't bumped into you yet. I'm in philly all the time.... we should meet up. What school you attending? I'm always in University City (Upenn / Drexel)

I think I have to pass on the rims though.... definately pleading momentary insanity on that. Just remembered how crappy philly roads are after this damn winter. I'm not even lowered.....
Good luck with the sale though

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I go to Philadelphia University...is urs silver? I saw a gorgeous silver 97 with stock polished wheels goin down Henry Ave while I was walking to a party..I went crazy and was trying to get their attention but they didnt see me..

Anyways yea NJ roads suck too, but you just gotta try to stay away from the potholes :p

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
will let these go without tires for cheaper.. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts