Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi another question from me.

A friend of mine bought brand new from SSR themselves but he wont tell me how, according to him he read it in a Super Street Mag.

So do you guys know where i can get SSR Reverse Mesh, or Replicas or Look Alike rims?

It would be a great help guys thanks.

Im intrested in these in eaithe Reverse Mesh or Formula Mesh

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
I just had to replace the center caps on my genuine SSR's on my car and was told that the only retailer in the country is TireRack. I got my caps from them and they had them in stock. I'd check with them if you are looking for genuine SSR.

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
JSPECMKIII said:
Do they carry those in the pic i posted?

Or do you know where i can get those
Rather than sit and wait here impatiently, why don't you pick up the phone, call TireRack, and find out? They can at least point you in the direction you need to go if they can't help you.

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
tirerack doesnt carry nor import those wheels...and last i checked SSR themselves went bankrupt but im not sure if they stopped making wheels...

i had been looking to get those exact wheels on my car for the past three years and pretty much gave up on it recently.... there is an importer in hawaii that was able to get them and then ship them to the continental US but now that ssr is bankrupt im not sure if they can get them anymore.

good luck.

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
IdealSupra said:
tirerack doesnt carry nor import those wheels...and last i checked SSR themselves went bankrupt but im not sure if they stopped making wheels...

i had been looking to get those exact wheels on my car for the past three years and pretty much gave up on it recently.... there is an importer in hawaii that was able to get them and then ship them to the continental US but now that ssr is bankrupt im not sure if they can get them anymore.

good luck.
If you call TireRack that isn't what they say. They still have and carry the SSR line. I don't know about that particular wheel, but they do carry SSR. To my knowledge I thought SSR was gone too, but then I called TireRack and they still said they are one of the only, if not the only, retailer in the US. They got me my wheels and caps just a few weeks ago, so I assume they weren't lying.

·
Supra Fan
4,114 Posts
From what I was told, Tirerack owns all the rights to SSR. Tirerack bought out the SSR name a while ago after they went bankrupt, thus the reason they are the only retailer for them. All new SSR wheels are produced by an outside manufacturer for tirerack, which Im sure is why the product quality has went down considerably..

Tirerack did buy out the remaining stock thier original wheels. Whatever is left of that stock is listed under "speed star wheel".

Someone correct me if Im wrong here..

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
Trent said:
If you call TireRack that isn't what they say. They still have and carry the SSR line. I don't know about that particular wheel, but they do carry SSR. To my knowledge I thought SSR was gone too, but then I called TireRack and they still said they are one of the only, if not the only, retailer in the US. They got me my wheels and caps just a few weeks ago, so I assume they weren't lying.

oh i know they have SSR wheels...i meant those wheels inparticular.... if they have them NOW then thats one thing...but they havent had nor been able to get the wheels posted for the past three years....trust me...ive been trying ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts