Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was wondering if any had seen the SSR Professor SP1s on an mk3 before i tried google'ing it and that came up with slip im really thinking about putting em on my mk3 but not sure if anyone had any pics. thnx

-fox

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
3,341 Posts
Supra Nick had a set on his car before he bought Equips. I'm sure he has a pic he can post up

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your right , those wheels = sex on the mk3s fer rill , thanx for helping set my choice in stone espicially sence my car is that same color although when i wash it it has a maroonish hue to it ! thnx again guys

-fox

·
Offical MkIII Pushman
1,797 Posts
yup mikes car, they are so nice on MK3's. but his car is just the best. ever.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
is that a 2 j in it ??? looks kinda like a t78 in it as well ! supra nicks cart is the dark silver with the 2j no ? any one got pics of it ?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
whups thats mikes car ? as in urbano ? i thought i reonised that car couldnt tell from the pic that it rhd ! i thought he had diffrent wheels ? dayum i miss that guy !

-fox

·
Premium Member
2,275 Posts
mark3beeter said:
Your right , those wheels = sex on the mk3s fer rill , thanx for helping set my choice in stone espicially sence my car is that same color although when i wash it it has a maroonish hue to it ! thnx again guys

-fox
is your car a 89? if so it has a bit of ruby in the paint like mine ;) stock color black mica aka black ruby found on the 89-90 enjoy!

BTW the SSR professors are the sex!!!

·
Offical MkIII Pushman
1,797 Posts
mark3beeter said:
whups thats mikes car ? as in urbano ? i thought i reonised that car couldnt tell from the pic that it rhd ! i thought he had diffrent wheels ? dayum i miss that guy !

-fox

yes, that mike, couldnt spell his last name didnt even want to try. and yes i do think it's a jjz

and nick broke his going over a pothole, bent the shit out of it if i remember this correctly.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yuh i kinda been outta circulation for a lil while after i sold my supra , but im getting her back within the next week or 2 thank goodnees , better gas mile hella more sexy the my c-10 ! supra nick's car is clean as shit too , always liked his car . i still have all his vids from when he first did the swap !!!

-fox

·
Registered
671 Posts
SSR's are nice and they are back in production which is good.

They are modeled after the Work Meister wheels which IMO are better quality and look nicer.

My wife has a set on her 2006 wrx:

·
Shaq who?
841 Posts
Yes they are pretty much the Work Meisters but more readily available nowadays as 5Zigen who distributes Work Wheels in the USA does not have them listed on their site, although I believe there is a shortage of the SP1's. TireRack has them listed in all their magazine ads yet not on their site.

They say the SP1's are on back-order from SSR,

Also last year it was annouced that SSR went bankrupt, but they seem to do fine now!

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
TomBSupraT said:
Yes they are pretty much the Work Meisters but more readily available nowadays as 5Zigen who distributes Work Wheels in the USA does not have them listed on their site, although I believe there is a shortage of the SP1's. TireRack has them listed in all their magazine ads yet not on their site.

Also last year it was annouced that SSR went bankrupt, but they seem to do fine now!

i believe some one baught SSR out and now they are reviving ti.

·
always watching
362 Posts
mark3beeter said:
is that a 2 j in it ??? looks kinda like a t78 in it as well ! supra nicks cart is the dark silver with the 2j no ? any one got pics of it ?
heres nicks car

·
Offical MkIII Pushman
1,797 Posts
TomBSupraT said:

HOLY SHIT! they are back!!! tirerack has them :run::run::run:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yuh they been back for sal on tirerack for about a month if not a lil longer, whens nick getting his back on the road if not already ?

-fox

·
always watching
362 Posts
yeah theres a couple MKIII's rollin with advans down here. I'm not sure about nicks car though that was at the socal BBQ. I haven't really heard any updates I'm sure he'll jump on here eventually

1 - 20 of 20 Posts