Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
FIREFIGHTER RIEN
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at WOT the car starts to stutter. the rpms don't rise smoothly. is it the injectors or what? this happens past 4k rpm more around 5ish it starts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Mine does it to, gets in the upper rpm's and starts stuttering. Im gonna mess with mine next weekm hopefully somebody finds the cure, cause its really irritating. And before people say to change the plugs, ive already done that.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Spark plugs sould get rid of your problem. Go to MVP's site and they have these NGK spark plugs $3.00 a piece, they are the ones you wanna go with. good luck

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
1) Spark Plugs(start .032 and go lower)
2) Coil Pack Connectors
3) Coil Packs

Thats how I would do it in that particular order....start with the cheapest and work your way towards the more expensive.

Jason

·
When cars say, "NO MORE!"
2,112 Posts
1) Spark Plugs(start .032 and go lower)
2) Coil Pack Connectors
3) Coil Packs

Thats how I would do it in that particular order....start with the cheapest and work your way towards the more expensive.

Jason
i would agree...sounds exactly like a miss or detonation which are both somewhat common. Do what hot said and then come back if problem persists...9 times out of 10 it is the plugs.

Just one word of advice...when asking for help go into more detail and list mods briefly as it helps to give a better answer and less guessing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts