Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· The Beginning
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which hole is more aggressive, there are two where the end link goes, one closer to the bar it self and one outer, which is the more aggressive one?

· The Beginning
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mounting tabs, which ones? If you are talking about the mounting tabs on the sway bars, hah they won't break they are beefy as hell. But the endlinks are the pre 89 so they are metal instead of plastic. What exactly are you talking about? Thanks.

· The Beginning
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey I have another question, I only need to replace rear tabs right? Just install front bar, and since I want to run the bar more aggresive then i will just beef up rear that is it.

· The Beginning
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ma71supraturbo said:
Yeah, I haven't heard of anyone breaking the front. I have head of a few rare cases of people pulling the mount out of the body -- but if you're on street tires and lowered suspension you shouldn't have anything to worry about.
Awesome, I have Tokico Illumina II's with Eibachs so I shouldn't have a problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.