Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some of you may remember back last summer, when i got my stereo/nitrous install done, that was my "stage 1".

well, i just got my car back from completing stage 2 and i couldnt be happier, unless of course i had some sun to enjoy it ;)

just for a teaser pic:

the rest can be found here

coming soon (but not too soon) stage 3 :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
10,170 Posts
heat wrap on IC pipes = you are a smart man. :)

...and the body work turned out great! You may want to check into the Do-Luck rear diffuser as well.

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
whoa that's sweet looking :bigthumb:

·
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanx guys, this project was another reason i couldnt make it to the gatherings this weekend, i didnt get it back till yesterday afternoon

·
Supra Owner Since 1996
2,723 Posts
Damn I wish people in my area just had Doluck parts laying aroud. All I get is transmissions. Looks great Chris. How come I called you Travis the whole time in Vegas and you didn't correct me?

Reactions: Brian S 94T

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
It looks SUPER.

I will be praying that no jerk runs into your rear bumper though since it is now integrated into the rear fenders... What do you do for a radio antenna?

·
GT-R DUN, Son.
3,491 Posts
Dude looks awesome. Now you have to play avoid the curb like I did. Did I mention that I've had to repair my front bumper like 4+ times...:( But seriously man, looks very nice with the moulding done right!

·
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hands On said:
Damn I wish people in my area just had Doluck parts laying aroud. All I get is transmissions. Looks great Chris. How come I called you Travis the whole time in Vegas and you didn't correct me?
Travis is Michelle's Husband, i guess i just didnt know you were saying it to me :wtflol: but thanx :D

93dawg said:
It looks SUPER.

I will be praying that no jerk runs into your rear bumper though since it is now integrated into the rear fenders... What do you do for a radio antenna?
PLEASE keep praying, if i never get hit, it will because of you :bigthumb: and i dont listen to the radio in my car, i have an MP3 player so i can fit over 100 songs on 1 CD, that keeps me entertained

REG-UL8 said:
Dude looks awesome. Now you have to play avoid the curb like I did. Did I mention that I've had to repair my front bumper like 4+ times:(... But seriously man, looks very nice with the moulding done right!
thanx man, and yes, i play "avoid the curb" very well already, i got used to it in my Eclipse, it was even lower than this (i think) give me a call next time your in town, havent seen you for awhile :hug: :sadwavey:

Jademan said:
Your car looks really nice as always Chris. Congratulations.

I think there are few Vancouver Supra owners now that have killer supras. :bigthumb:

JOJO
hey JOJO, how are you. i feel special that your one post a month went to my thread ;) i still havent had the pleasure of meeting you, but next time you see me at the mall, drive faster to catch me ;)

BTW when are you going to have your SUpra ready to drive? i would like to see it, maybe i could swing by sometime. take it easy man!

Reactions: Craig King

·
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thetrav said:
That be me you talking 'bout
post whore :stickpoke

;) good to see your still around man! take it easy

·
Registered
197 Posts
ToyoBeastly said:
some of you may remember back last summer, when i got my stereo/nitrous install done, that was my "stage 1".

well, i just got my car back from completing stage 2 and i couldnt be happier, unless of course i had some sun to enjoy it ;)

just for a teaser pic:

the rest can be found here

coming soon (but not too soon) stage 3 :bigthumb:

Where did you have your work done at? what are the rates?

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
I can't believe I didn't comment on this. Very nice work! When does super secret stage 3 start? :D

·
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
larryma said:
Where did you have your work done at? what are the rates?
it is local.....off of Mill Plain in Vancouver. My buddy uses his friends shop. As for the rates, Jeremy (the guy that did my car) gives you a quote before he gets started, if you agree that will be the price.

XCELR8 said:
I can't believe I didn't comment on this. Very nice work! When does super secret stage 3 start?
when i can friggin afford it :dunno: i have other things i want to pay off first, and i am gonna try to go all out when i pop the hood for work. Thanx for the comments too! oh king of body work ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts