1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Project time!
338 Posts
sj for me as well. this guy is pretty funny. i have seen his stuff on youtube

·
Registered
561 Posts
Hey Ron and Shelvin, we got the tickets last week and are going on the 21st, too bad can't join you guys........ this should be good!

Chris

·
Taxation is complicated
972 Posts
Went to one of his tours in Anaheim. The only thing I hated about that event was the seats; they just used folding chairs, which were extremely uncomfortable considering that you had to be there for about 2 hours. The stuff was fun though, all the skits were nice and Russel had friends to cover the gag with him, which was awesome.

If you're Asian, you HAVE to sit in the front and he WILL pick on you!

·
that twin 2jz guy
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
damn fooo y didn't you tell me. how much is it? just u and you wife going or is it gonna be a fob fest with your gay ass being the leader?
first of all i call u ... u didnt asnwer..but friday nite.. 8:30 show

Hey Ron and Shelvin, we got the tickets last week and are going on the 21st, too bad can't join you guys........ this should be good!

Chris
sup chris.. see if guyz can switch over to the friday nite show.. i tried for saturday.. but it was sold out..

·
Registered
561 Posts
first of all i call u ... u didnt asnwer..but friday nite.. 8:30 show

sup chris.. see if guyz can switch over to the friday nite show.. i tried for saturday.. but it was sold out..
Sorry Ron, we are taking some friends and we're already set up for Sat. Maybe next time. BTW, how's everything for you guys?

Chris

1 - 20 of 26 Posts