Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ov dsm reppin'
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a picture of me pulling a one hand stand up wheelie on my friends 06 trx250ex.. Not the best picture because its from my camera phone but you get the point. The quad has some power for being a 250..

·
Registered
225 Posts
Cool pic....

·
Ov dsm reppin'
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Two thing's one the apartments behind me i dont live there i live across the street which sucks because they always problems there.. second if i fall i dont think its gona hurt any worse than my fall on my dirtbike last week..

i was going about 40 on the street and i still had mud on my tire my bike fell from under me i fell and tumbled to the side of the road i had steel toe boots, helmet, gloves, jeans, and a jacket on so i wasn't that messed up alittle road rash on my leg and i got knocke dout for a min or so till my friend woke me up..

·
Registered
280 Posts
06gsxr600 said:
i was going about 40 on the street and i still had mud on my tire my bike fell from under me i fell and tumbled to the side of the road i had steel toe boots, helmet, gloves, jeans, and a jacket on so i wasn't that messed up alittle road rash on my leg and i got knocke dout for a min or so till my friend woke me up..
you can hit your foot, knee, leg, hand, and some parts of your torso on a rock and you wont die. Your head is another story. Not tryin to bust your balls, but theres no point in wearing everything BUT a helmet

·
Registered
868 Posts
Man I miss my quad, 02 Cannondale Moto. I could never get the hang of wheelieing them, much easier on a bike if you ask me.
Put on a helmet dude!

·
Ov dsm reppin'
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i will have my friends take some pictures of me pulling wheelie's on my dirtbike tommrow and post them up tommrow night.. i always wear a helmet one the dirtbike im scared not to wear one after my friend almost died.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts