Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I remember correctly, there was a meet for the release of 2Fast 2Furious held at the Block at Orange back when it first came out and there was a pretty good turn out. I know because I worked at the Puma store at the Block at the time, and I was pissed that I had to work when there were so many Supras in the parking lot.

Anyway, the collective Star Wars geeks and nerds of SF (particlarly SF OT) have been posting spoilers, rumors, and pictures for a while. http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=264788

Since a few of us are in California, we thought that it would be cool to have a get together for this movie kinda like the 2Gay 2Curious premier. So post up what you think, and if you'd be down to go. I don't know how the 2F2F thing turned out, but I think that the Block is as good a location as any. What do you think?

We need to get a count as soon as possible so that we can get tickets. I think that an afternoon show would probably be best for parking purposes and because our cars would probably be safer during the day.

If anyone wants we could grab some food too or play some games over at Dave and Buster's afterward as well. So post and we'll go from there.

So far:

Jaguar
SupraHKSx
SupraSonica

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
this is in so cal right?

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
n00bster said:
are we garanteed a show? are we garanteed parking? come back with some info and u got people coming..the 2f2f thing was organized...
My goal with this thread was to see if anyone was interested. Now that there is established interest, I'm in communication with The Block and the 2Fast 2 Furious meet organizer RSA Supra to get the details of the last meet, and how everything was arranged. It might be harder to get tickets because of Star Wars' popularity, but if they have a pre-sale it shouldn't be too bad. I will keep everyone posted. The 2Fast 2Furious meet had valet parking and God willing we'll have it again.

MyKarIsVicious said:
this is in so cal right?
yes.

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not enough interest. Star Wars Fan thread people we can maybe set something up. I'm sure it'll come up as it gets closer. But as far as a big meet, there isn't enough interest.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.