Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Stock Boost FTL
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone be so kind as to point me in the direction of my starter relay... I check TSRM and cant find it and I searched and didnt turn up anything... Im pretty much SOL at the moment... Any info would be greatly appreciated...

·
Stock Boost FTL
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright, I are teh suck at finding things... I found the ECU and ECT but cant find the starter relay... can anyone give me a more precise location?

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
umm

KICK PANEL not the GLOVE BOX :p

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
It's in the passenger-side kickpanel...attached in the "fuseblock" there... just a few relays and breakers in it. It's not a separate module......

·
Search
3,305 Posts
If i remember right I had to take off the entire kick panel thing... which ment taking off the bottom of the glove box and stuff...

if you still can't find it 'll look it up in my TSRM and tell ya the page number to find it online

·
Stock Boost FTL
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Found it, hiding behind the ECT... Thanks for the help all... now how do i tell if its good or not, Ohmmeter? Also what does it mean when the starter just click but doesnt turn over?

·
Search
3,305 Posts
Could mean lots of things.

you have to apply voltage to two of the terminals and see if the other two create continuity, and vice versa. no voltage, no continuity.

www.supratsrm.com will tell you how... i'd link directly but i'm late for work! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts