Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Is it stick? Is it turbo?
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the latest on my car. If you guys remember, My wife and I hydroplaned the Supra back in Feb. during the rainy season. Since then, I've been working on the car whenever I can. Its a slow process, but its slowly getting back into shape. The dents have been pulled out and bondo'ed and sanded down. My brother and I took apart the lower control arm and shock absorber assembly over the past few days, and now she sits as is. Parts will be ordered from Curt. Its a time consuming (not to mention expensive) task, but eventually it'll be done.

Now now for the pics:

Before:

After:

I'll keep you guys posted!!! Wish me the best!

·
Hayai Kuruma!
1,357 Posts
Well lookin good so far! At least it wasn't major damage.
Hope everything works out 4 ya and ur wifey and keep us posted on pics ok?
GOOD LUCK! :)

·
MyNuttz
874 Posts
wow i thought that your dad found somebody to fix that awhile ago...well, good luck to you hopefully it will be on the road better than ever

·
Is it stick? Is it turbo?
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
supraman78 said:
wow i thought that your dad found somebody to fix that awhile ago...well, good luck to you hopefully it will be on the road better than ever

Yeah, he did find someone to fix it, but it was only the body work that he did. The rest, we did ourselves. I got new rims too, because I was going to have to eventually replace the cracked n/a one, so I just went ahead and bought a new set. TSW Kyalami's 18 x 9 in the rears and 18 x 8's in the front. Thanks for the support guys.

BTW: hows yours coming along supraman78? last I heard you were going to let terrorize work on it. Whats the status? Keep us posted!

·
MyNuttz
874 Posts
yeah I got mine painted by terrorize and the crew up in palmdale. had it done and fixed (long story) and jokeable1 helped me fix my starter problem...thanks again! but I posted back in my original thread...I'll post more pics once I actually can keep it clean for a day or two

1 - 7 of 7 Posts