Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what consist of the stealth mods. and what hp should you expect.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so no one knows about the mods - i think you do something with the turbo pressure sensor- the front turbo accuator - and the 12v mod. i think that is all but just wanting to make sure. thanks for the smart ass pics.

·
Registered
658 Posts
sounds like the horsepower freaks mod where you basicly dioable the waste gate. No waste gate except for your right foot A proven way of going single.

·
Very Senior Member
10,017 Posts
tennessee said:
so no one knows about the mods - i think you do something with the turbo pressure sensor- the front turbo accuator - and the 12v mod. i think that is all but just wanting to make sure. thanks for the smart ass pics.
ask a stupid question, get a smart-ass answer................
We're not driving a "Stealth".

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love that bunny! That is hella funny. I was laughing for the longest time :) You made my dat :D

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the mods are called stealth mods because you cant tell that they have been done smart ass' with hoses pulled you can tell something has been done. you guys dont as much as you thing about the mods. such as the stealth mods and i know its not for a stealth! its for supras. sorry that no one has heard of the mods sorry for asking. but i do know that they work. i worked at sound performance and saw them done i just dont remember if this is all that is to be done.

·
I smell C-16 ;D
639 Posts
You worked at Sound Performance and you don't remember the freebie tricks? LOL Also, you are telling me that someone that knows nothing about a supra is going to say hey you've got the wastegate hose pulled. ROFLMAO Pretty sure that most people have no idea which hose even goes to the wastegate on the supra. Your a funny man. LOL

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
You want stealth, this is maximum stealth. I can barely tell what mods he has

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
my car has a button on the front, that makes a hologram come up.. so instead of being the bullet proof dodge viper it is, instead it looks like a civic ;]]]

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I dunno...it looks like the dude has atleast intake and exhaust :lol:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts