Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay there's really no point to this thread other than i feel like i need someone to tell how pissed off i am. My little sister, 14, has a friend whose uncle, 19, dropped her off the other day. Now this moron has a new Cobalt, :barf:, and after my sister gets out, he backed out of the driveway and floored his pos. My sister comes in and says, "he said why'd your brother paint a cheap car, man i wouldn't have paid to have that thing painted." Then my sister said "it's faster than this." And he was like whatever. Then he said something about a Corvette being the best/fastest, car ever. So my sister tells him that i raced a new vette, and won, and he was like "well id have to see that." Next time i see him in his shitty Cobalt I'm gonna go off. My car's cheap, shit my car cost more in 87 than his cavalier-like shitbox did in 06. I know i should prolly just be like whatever, but CHEAP:nono: ...thems fightin words!

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
but today...

his car is more expensive than yours! :)

i suggest you do a burnout in rocks in front of his car

do it joe dirt style

did that to some asshole in a BMW with my truck, he tried to pass me in a parking lot :nuts: it was wet, I was in front of him to pull otu the parking lot, spun em and flung dirty and gravel all over his car, he went around me while I was laughing at him getting what he deserved for being a dick...

sounds like this kid with the cobalt is a typical ricer... uninformed but thinks he knows everything...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts