Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me how or where to find parts to fit any momo steering wheel. i don't want to buy the stock steering wheel cus it cost like $800 and the momo one is only $250. i talked to the people at mvp and they don't really know where to find the parts to fit a steering wheel. Supra experts, help me out........

C

·
0 Posts
what do you need?? you say parts, but there arent too many parts to a steering wheel, there is the hub, and the wheel. any momo dealer should be able to get these for you assuming there is a hub to fit your cars, but im sure there is. if not find something similar, i had a momo on my 240sx, and was able to put that on my z.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the guy at mvp said that i need some other parts so i can hook up the steering wheel. i didn't really know what he meant, but if i needed just a hub, should i order the steering wheel then and figure out how to install it. How much does everything cost if the steering wheel is 250. i don't want it to cost too much, maybe under 350.

C

·
0 Posts
Well, unfortunately im not too familiar with supra steering wheel setups, but for my car it was a ground wire for the horn and that was the only "electrical" connection, and the ground wire was not extra btw. There was no cruise control since the momo wheel didnt have that option. Honestly, unless there is something im missing or just dont know about, i dont know what type of parts he meant. Its been a while since i bought the wheel, but i think the hub is around 80.oo, or it was a few years ago, might be a little more now, or may be more/less for your application.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
um... can i buy it, i'm not familiar with the money tranfer stuff, but i'll buy it right away,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts