Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To owners of targas... I would like a bit MORE than a single 10" box that i've seen on here... Have you guys or girls ditched your rear seats for a custom audio set up? I'm not talking about huge but like a one or two thousand watts and maybe 3 10's or 3 12's ported in the rear seat... along with upgraded speakers all around... any ideas, pics, or comments on having the system in the rear seat bolted down properly vs. dealing with a targa and smaller enclosure?

·
SF's Cleanest
7,177 Posts
why do you need 3 10's...this is a supra not an escalade..

i've got one clean 10" sub and its amazing...

jl audio 10w6v2 with a jl 500/1 amp is great

·
I'm in the Death Business
1,922 Posts
PM minguezcd for info on his setup that he had in his mkiv

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
88supramkiii said:
PM minguezcd for info on his setup that he had in his mkiv

:bigthumb:

I have 2 12's in a MKIII, 4 10's in a MKIv - all maintaining targa storage.....like the man said above - PM me for details

·
Inline for the win
4,769 Posts
Look for a thread by Nazar. He has a sweet setup that I am going with in the near future after my cage install.

DP

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I never said I NEED 3 10's I just couldn't see 1 10" being "enough" but I dunno? Maybe it would be? Whatever I do I want it to sound and look clean

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
i replace my rear seats with two 12's JL w3v2. its really loud im going to remove 1.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Or you can buy my setup.. and have custom targa top locks fabricated, like I was going to do.. but I didnt have enough money =p lol

·
Registered
104 Posts
SavedASupra said:
To owners of targas... I would like a bit MORE than a single 10" box that i've seen on here... Have you guys or girls ditched your rear seats for a custom audio set up? I'm not talking about huge but like a one or two thousand watts and maybe 3 10's or 3 12's ported in the rear seat... along with upgraded speakers all around... any ideas, pics, or comments on having the system in the rear seat bolted down properly vs. dealing with a targa and smaller enclosure?
I fit 2-Xtant 10" subs in my MKIV. I got about 2.5 cubic feet and ported the box. Targa still fit, check out the pics @ http://www.cardomain.com/ride/796160

·
Registered
162 Posts
I run 3 JL audio 8w6's and still have my backseat and can store my targa. 3 8's is enough for me and you'd be suprised what the right installer can do with them. they pound pretty damn hard. I run them with a JL 500/1 .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts