Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody recommend a stereo shop in Florida thats familiar with Supra's? Everywhere I go, everyone wants to eliminate my spare tire. Thanks!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Depends what part of Florida you're talking about.
If you're in S. Florida, I have used Audio Logic many times in the past on a few different cars, and have been extremely satisfied.

Dave over there has always taken his time with my cars, knowing "how anal I am", as he says.

Great prices and a personal contact can't be beat (in addition to clean and professional work, of course).
I just spent $50 on a boost controller install, and got just as much attention and time from him as anyone spending thousands.

Email me if you need more info.

·
651 Posts
$50 for a boost control install!! Jesus! If he does good work, get to that guy fast before he goes outta buisness!.... Where did he mount the display?? Please don't tell me on the dash or steering wheel!!

Thomas Kenyon

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where are they located? I'm in S. FL often. Thanks!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Ok, I need to clear one thing up here.
The $50 was for the Profec-B and Greddy turbo timer install in the dash, on the left of the steering wheel in that blank space,
BUT I already had them wired up.
The stereo shop just physically installed them.

I still thought it was a hell of a deal, and they came out absolutely perfect. The did a great job flush mounting both in there.

I have been told that this is a pain in the ass to do, because of some brackets or something behind the panel.
So for $50, I thought it was a bargain.

They are on Oakland Park Blvd in Ft. Lauderdale just east of I-95.
Talk to Dave and tell him that Rob with the black supra sent you.
Trust me, the guys there are great.
Their #: 954-561-0400

·
Registered
200 Posts
Have you tried Safari Audio in G'ville? They do great work and I remember my best friend talking to them for a system in his Supra and they said that they could work around the spare. If you're not in G'ville right now then try True Audio in Coral Gables. Guy that owns the shop is Dennis Smith, he worked in my last car (Camaro) and did a great job. They are pricey, but very very good as well. Hope this helps.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SingledSupra,

I went there a couple years back. They did a little work on my car, but in the end it was just a waste of money.

I've seen their work and they have done some great stuff but I rather go elsewhere.

Thanks!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rob,
I want to see how your install came out, i've been wanting to do that setup or the glove box setup like Lance does....
Not sure, But i do want to see yours.
Dan

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I heard the best spot in South Florida is Miami Sound Design. Anyone used them?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts