Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Administrator
17,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As most of you know, I'm Supra-less and not planning a return. However I do have lots of stuff that I've accumulated through the years, and it's time to unleash this wealth of stuff on the local market.

I'll add to this list as I can. No photos available at this time. All items are literally best offer, except new parts, as I have no use for them at all. I will literally take many of the used parts to the landfill soon.

New parts:
2 sets of brand new MKIV reproduction floor mats, still sealed ($60 each)
Stock MKIV TT drivers side interior door trim panel that covers sill and carpet edge - includes plate that extends to dead pedal ($50) - 1 SET SPOKEN FOR
NAPA thermostat (free) - SPOKEN FOR
Stant radiator cap (free) - SPOKEN FOR

Used stock parts:
Stock alpine silver MKIV hood with some hail damage ($150 obo)
Stock alpine silver passenger side mirror ($40 obo)
Stock MKIV TT fuel tank ($50 obo)
Stock MKIV TT spare tire ($50 obo)
Stock airbox/intake assembly ($30 obo) - SPOKEN FOR
Stock cruise control assembly ($50 obo)
Stock cruise control assembly ($30 obo) - cosmetically worse than first
Stock MKIV TT wheel lugs ($20 obo) - SPOKEN FOR
Stock clock ($10 obo)
Stock 2JZ-GTE coil pack (free)
Stock charcoal canister (free)
Stock windshield wipers (including drivers air-shield) (free) - SPOKEN FOR
Stock orange side markers (free) - SPOKEN FOR
Stock rear sunshade (free) - SPOKEN FOR
Stock rear floormats (free) - SPOKEN FOR

Used aftermarket parts:
Misc silicone couplers/assorted colors ($10 obo) - SPOKEN FOR
GReddy polished oil cap ($30 obo)
HKS Titanium 4" exhaust silencer ($20 obo)
TRD Gen 1 (3 piece) strut tower brace ($75 obo) - PENDING SALE

I'm sure there is more, and I'll add it if I can think of it. I have boxes of free stuff too, but most of it isn't worth listing. Stuff like TRAC ECU, airbag ECU...none of which is guaranteed to work anymore due to age and moisture of being stored outside.

All parts located on a mountain near North Bend. :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
i see that you have the TT fueltank, do you by chance happen to have the TT fuel pump? and for the strut tower brace, can i see some pics maybe?

·
Administrator
17,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I did list it under "new" parts, didn't I? Brand new. :)

Oh, I won't be making the BC meet this time, but only so that I can spend more time in Vegas with you all. My wife and I are planning to make it a longer than usual stay in Vegas, with some family time. Thanks.

Steve T.

brian94ht said:
Stock MKIV TT drivers side interior door trim panel that covers sill and carpet edge ($50)

Is this new?

When is the new Supra coming? :rofl:
Going to the BC meet regardless?

·
Administrator
17,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't have any TT fuel pumps...sorry.

I'll try to get a picture of the STB soon.

Steve T.

VinnyQH said:
i see that you have the TT fueltank, do you by chance happen to have the TT fuel pump? and for the strut tower brace, can i see some pics maybe?

·
Registered
9,808 Posts
Steve,
Are the floormats the ones with the Supra script? Are you willing to ship them?

Jason

·
Administrator
17,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't have the original receipt anymore, but I seem to recall that it cost more than $50. If you want to check up on the price with Curt @ Elmhurst, I'd be happy to beat the price...especially for an old friend.

Steve T.

brian94ht said:
What do they cost new? I might be able to pick this up on my way through town in August.

·
Administrator
17,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jason,

Yes, they are the ones that Champion Toyota (or what it Jay Marks?) had made, and are a limited run. I bought 2 brand new sets at that time, knowing they would be hard to come by later.

In terms of shipping, I'd like to find local buyers first, but if there is no interest here than I'd be willing to find a way to ship them to you. Thanks for your interest bud. :)

Steve T.

HotSoup said:
Steve,
Are the floormats the ones with the Supra script? Are you willing to ship them?

Jason

·
Registered
9,808 Posts
Steve Theodore said:
Jason,

Yes, they are the ones that Champion Toyota (or what it Jay Marks?) had made, and are a limited run. I bought 2 brand new sets at that time, knowing they would be hard to come by later.

In terms of shipping, I'd like to find local buyers first, but if there is no interest here than I'd be willing to find a way to ship them to you. Thanks for your interest bud. :)

Steve T.
Steve,
I appreciate it....how about $70+ shipping, would that be worth the hassle of shipping?
Thanks,
Jason

·
Administrator
17,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'll let you know soon Jason...sounds like a nice deal overall. I verified today that they are the black with silver Supra script mats (I think tan was an option on the Supra script).

Updated parts list above! :)

Steve T.

·
Registered
9,808 Posts
Can I get the rear sunshade and coil pack too, LOL....if you decide to ship the mats, I want those 2 items also.

Jason

·
Administrator
17,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Definitely yours Amador! :bigthumb:

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
Steve I decided to keep the car ( :lol: ) and so I might be interested in the fuel tank, assuming you can and/or are willing to ship it to 33166 and how much it would be to ship. Also the spare tire, same deal. My buddy owes me one since he filled mine up with 140psi and blew it up :nuts:

·
Administrator
17,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sure bud, I'll be very reasonable on the price for either one. Just make it worth my while to get it to the shipping joint. :)

·
Administrator
17,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Here is what is left:

New parts:
Stock MKIV TT drivers side interior door trim panel that covers sill and carpet edge - includes plate that extends to dead pedal ($50)

Used stock parts:
Stock alpine silver MKIV hood with some hail damage ($150 obo)
Stock alpine silver passenger side mirror ($40 obo)
Stock MKIV TT fuel tank ($50 obo)
Stock MKIV TT spare tire ($50 obo)
Stock cruise control assembly ($50 obo)
Stock cruise control assembly ($30 obo) - cosmetically worse than first
Stock 2JZ-GTE coil pack (free)
Stock charcoal canister (free)

Used aftermarket parts:
GReddy polished oil cap ($30 obo)
HKS Titanium 4" exhaust silencer ($20 obo)
TRD Gen 1 (3 piece) strut tower brace ($75 obo)

I do have a couple pictures of the TRD strut tower brace available now.

Steve T.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts