·
Registered
379 Posts
nice....

·
Registered
67 Posts
silvino said:
That was like watching a race with two civics.
Right...
A properly tuned 50trim DSM runs 11's. Thats not that slow.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
11 second DMS's aren't worth posting about on SFs. Not even properly tuned which this was obviously not. This car was bone stock from what I can see.

·
Registered
67 Posts
silvino said:
11 second DMS's aren't worth posting about on SFs. Not even properly tuned which this was obviously not. This car was bone stock from what I can see.
50trim and larger are usually more of a topend car, you can see how hard it pulled on the STi up top..

·
Registered
67 Posts
Red C5 said:
A properluy tuned [insert car here] will beat all.....etc. Right.....
When did anybody say anything about beating all? You like to start flame-wars dont you?

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
DMS cars are all 60'. After that, a Neon can pull them no matter what trim or how drunk the Neon driver.

95TsiAWD said:
50trim and larger are usually more of a topend car, you can see how hard it pulled on the STi up top..

·
I'm very humble.
1,399 Posts
95TsiAWD said:
When did anybody say anything about beating all? You like to start flame-wars dont you?
You like having 7 posts here, don't you?.....
Yes, we worship the top end power of the DSM here with a 50 trip. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Red C5 said:
You like having 7 posts here, don't you?.....
Yes, we worship the top end power of the DSM here with a 50 trip. :rolleyes:
NOBODY said the topend power was untouchable and so great and amazing. You are assuming all of this. The STi got owned, that is all.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
The DMS obviously was taking the jump on each race. The STI was obviously not raccing.. How do I know? I was driving the STI.

95TsiAWD said:
NOBODY said the topend power was untouchable and so great and amazing. You are assuming all of this. The STi got owned, that is all.

·
I'm very humble.
1,399 Posts
95TsiAWD said:
Way to back peddle there.....

·
Registered
67 Posts
Red C5 said:
Way to back peddle there.....
I said the DSM in this vid owned the STi in the topend, I never said it would own anything on the road.

·
Registered
67 Posts
silvino said:
The DMS obviously was taking the jump on each race. The STI was obviously not raccing.. How do I know? I was driving the STI.
haha, did you watch the vid? The STi took off first in both races.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Red C5 said:
Sell your car and buy something from this century, maybe a nice F-Body. :)
Too easy to make fast.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.