Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Chii Racing Culture
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keith (STi2aSupra), Reed (Supra eX-Driver), and I (GODSP33D) went up to Wisconsin this past weekend and we all placed @ Import Wars! Here are a couple pictures of our cars at the show!

*** Reed, feel free to add on to the thread, I didn't get a chance to get pictures of your car because i wasn't sure when your up and running on the track!

KEITH

ME

HIGHWAY

·
Boost Junkie
12,638 Posts
Nice cars dude. I bet it feels good to finally be able to drive the after the long winter.

Steve

·
Registered
422 Posts
Man,i missed it Couldnt go cause of work. Anwsome looking cars buddie. Looking forward for the next events.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
looking sexy as always Chris!

Btw: When did you get a roll cage? 4point? 6point?

I could of fabricated one for you! Just how mine looks..

·
Chii Racing Culture
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^ thanks rich, its a S&W 8pt chromoly roll cage that was fabricated so i can still fit my targa top in the rear. Ive had the roll cage on before HIN in chicago while the car was still stripped... so maybe March?

Heres pictures of the custom roll cage... still NHRA legal

·
Registered
366 Posts
What wheels are those on the black and red cars?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Very nice Chris, looks greats.

Yea that was a hard thing I had to deal with when I fabricated my rollcage. I did make enough room to fit mine though, so it worked out fine.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
What times did you guys run at Import Wars? If I knew it was going on, I might have taken a trip over there :(

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
more pics of the supra with the GT47-80. almost looks like a GT47-88, is it??

·
Chii Racing Culture
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What times did you guys run at Import Wars? If I knew it was going on, I might have taken a trip over there :(
Reid was the only one who raced who ran in class B and i think he said he took 2nd place. Keith (red supra) and I (black supra) showed our cars due to some un-tuned and slippin tranny problems which will all be taken care of soon. So we should be up and running once summer hits.

more pics of the supra with the GT47-80. almost looks like a GT47-88, is it??
vpower has more pix of his supra, just pm him.

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
ok thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts