1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NAME: Bruce Cox
EMAIL: [email protected]
PHONE: 229-412-1435 (Text Preferred)

I am listing these items here instead of in For Sale because they are Local PickUp Only..

Slightly used Stillen front bumper (flexible URETHANE like OEM... NOT FIBERGLASS) and NEW side skirts (URETHANE BOTH SIDES) package for sale. Fits 93-98 MKIV Supra Turbo or Non Turbo. I will NOT consider shipping these items and would PREFER they are sold as a package. Had planned to install on my 94 MKIV Turbo but they have just sat in my garage for a few years collecting dust.

Side skirts NEW SHIPPED from Stillen ran $417 for the pair. Still in plastic.
Front bumper has no damage. Previous owner only trimmed inside part to accommodate larger intercooler pipes. No tears etc. A slight scrape on bottom of front bumper but easily lightly sanded to smoothness. Not visible. Front bumper from Stillen was around $450 plus oversized shipping when new.

I am selling the entire set for $300 FIRM. I can help with maybe meeting potential buyer along 575 but contact me for details. I will accept Paypal (add $9 for fees/$309 TOTAL) or CASH.

These parts were listed previously and I recvd some interest but never got response from replied messages. Best way to reach me is EMAIL to above address OR TEXT. I work at night and sleep during day so reply may be delayed due to these circumstances. Thank you...

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
How much for just the skirts?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts