3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1J Parts: 4424 EMS, 1JZ Fuel Rail, injectors, Flywheel

Jeff Rainwater
PM me for phone number
Paypal preferred, PM for contact.

Open to offers.

SOLD

Stinger 4424, with base tune for 880cc injectors @ 43PSI base pressure. Cold start is setup for warmer weather. Flying lead wring harness, included. Ran my car off boost just fine, but I was on large cams. This will need to be re-tuned on the dyno (very simple program for anybody to learn). Should start and move the car and drive outside of boost, but the map is setup for methanol injection past 11PSI. Operated my car for many years on my tunes, many WOT pulls, and got the job done to the tune of 635rwhp on 93 octane+50/50 water/methanol. Operated the SP Quick Spool Valve well, and has the two step anti-lag with a 74mm turbo. Very reliable unit.

You can see the 3 Bar MAP sensor nipple is in perfect shape, and is tune-able to ~27PSI max. The USB connector cable is included, but has been better days. Works fine for tuning. Download the software, and download the file from the ECU, start tuning. I have gone a different route and no longer require this. I used methanol injection, and the car made more power than usual on the 6466 on drag radials, and sloshed the tank enough to put air into the pump. Anyway, I am rebuilding and moving on.

This is a simple EMS to learn and tune.

$25 shipped- Fuel rail is a Sard Thailand clone, comes with injector boss guides and hardware, and should be a bolt on affair and comes with the -6AN fittings. Used condition.

$475 for both boxes- I have another set of six injectors I am had cleaned and flow tested. These in the picture are brand new. Both boxes (8 x injectors).

Denso three wire round alternator plug, brand new.
$10 shipped

Stock 1JZ flywheel. Fits 2JZ.

For R-154 transmission. Comes with dowels. I resurfaced it for you (pics in later post). I swapped over to a CM850 dual, which comes with it's own flywheel.

SOLD.

Thank you.

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Here are the flow sheets from the injectors I just had professionally cleaned. New screens of course, and an extra pass through the machine. Sold as-is.

SOLD the set of six, Bosch style. Comes with fuel rail. If injector clips are desired, I'll throw them in.

Everything is OBO. :)
Thanks.

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Open to offers. Le* bump.

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Boost

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Open to reasonable offers.

·
Finally up and running!
3,998 Posts
I take it the stinger will need to be wired into your existing harness?

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Correct. I'll provide as much support as I can over the phone, through email, text, whatever.

It's pretty straight forward from the diagrams, and the software is downloaded.

It will take some time to find the correct port on the settings so the ecu and laptop can talk to each other.

Depending on your cams, it may require different fuel increase and sensor calibration, but it cranked and drove my car fine. on 880cc's @ 43psi base pressure at idle.

Whoever may be interested, do not try boosting on it until you get it tuned of course.

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Discontinued item.

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Flywheel sold.

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lower prices on standalone and injectors (1JZ fuel rail included).

Motivated to sell. Make offer.

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Standalone, injectors, fuel rail, all sold.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts