Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
rip supra, new car soon
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just finished the swap and the car is completely stock. So finish wrapping things up, haven't even cleaned the car yet and I start the 1j. Hurray it works. I decide to go cruisin as it was nice out (midnight clear skies beautiful). I'm still covered in dirt, grease, and grime. I pull up next to the evo and admire the car. I proceed to continue on my way enjoying my new 1j and working windows (finally after 2 years). All of a sudden i hear the montrous turbo wiz by me. So i jam the pedal to the floor and catch up. We're cruising at 50-55 and do rolls from there, he had TERRIBLE lag so I would always pull about 2 or 3 car lengths before he blew by me. third time I decide to finally get the car in the right gear to hit that sweet spot, just as I down shift, he floors it leaving my ears stinging from that turbo. about 150 feet later I see the blue and red lights pull past me onto his speedy ass. Yeah, i technically lost the race, but I wasn't really expecting my 17 year old stock car to really out perform a modded evo IX. It was fun none-the-less and I didn't get in trouble for shit!!! :sadance:

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
He'll probably get reckless driving, LOL, good job Champ! :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts