Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MtFujiSupra said:
How much of it is for sale? Silencer and Y-Pipe or all that and the two catalysts?? Let me know- Thanks
Everything (silencer and Y-pipe) but the downpipe.

I found some crapy picture of the silencer off of my phone. If your interested I can go back and snap some more pictures.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bg_bls said:
Let me know if payment falls thru. I am VERY interested.

Thanks,
Brian
[email protected]
Ok but he has already sent the payment and we are trying to figure out a cost worthy way of shipping it. If it doesn't work out I will let you know.

·
Registered
120 Posts
fuc*it said:
Ok but he has already sent the payment and we are trying to figure out a cost worthy way of shipping it. If it doesn't work out I will let you know.

Bummer. Thanks anyways.

Brian

·
Registered
120 Posts
MKIVBADGER said:
Brian,

I think that I have pretty much the same thing - off a 97TT w/less than 20K. I don't need it as I have gone single. Shoot me an email at [email protected] if you are interested.
I sent you an email last week, but have not heard back. Let me know if you still want to sell it.

Thanks,
Brian

·
Old Member
167 Posts
bg_bls said:
I sent you an email last week, but have not heard back. Let me know if you still want to sell it.

Thanks,
Brian
Sorry Brian I guess I missed the email - I've been traveling a lot recently.

I checked in the garage tonight and I have the complete stock exhaust including both catalytic convertors - even more than the above pics. The whole system is in pristine condition with less than 20K miles. I also have a RMM DP if anyone is interested. Unfortunately, given the bulk and weight of this stuff, I'm afraid that a local pickup is the only practical option as I do not want to deal with shipping. I live in Jackson, MI if anyone is interested.

Jim

·
Registered
120 Posts
MKIVBADGER said:
Sorry Brian I guess I missed the email - I've been traveling a lot recently.

I checked in the garage tonight and I have the complete stock exhaust including both catalytic convertors - even more than the above pics. The whole system is in pristine condition with less than 20K miles. I also have a RMM DP if anyone is interested. Unfortunately, given the bulk and weight of this stuff, I'm afraid that a local pickup is the only practical option as I do not want to deal with shipping. I live in Jackson, MI if anyone is interested.

Jim

Pickup is not really an option for me :( I guess I will keep searching.

Thanks,
Brian

1 - 12 of 12 Posts