Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
stock Chrome Toyota Supra 93.5 - 98 Twin Turbo Wheels $450 O.B.O. (Sold)

Stock Chrome Toyota Supra 93.5 - 98 Twin Turbo Wheels $450 O.B.O. 4 sale. Moving sale must go! They are in fair condition. 50% where on the tires. 275/40/17(2 Rear) and 235/45/17 (2 Front). I know they will fit on MKIII Toyota Supras and Toyota MR2s. Please feel free to call me on my cell or pm me. 512-296-3087 and ask for Thomas. Pick up only.

I live in Austin TX.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes, I do in a zip lock bag. I will include them and the wheel lock if you like.

Thomas A. K. A. F16Supra
i just want to purchase the lugnuts only/locks, if possible. mine were destroyed. :( how much shipped to 91977... i Really need those badly. could u provide pictures of them as well. thanks

-remil

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just want to purchase the lugnuts only/locks, if possible. mine were destroyed. :( how much shipped to 91977... i Really need those badly. could u provide pictures of them as well. thanks

-remil
Sorry about the delay. I am selling it all together. Sorry. If you buyer does not want them I will pm you.

Thomas

·
I blame the Midwest Sect.
1,097 Posts
i just need the wheels.... PM me a price shipped to 46280.... he can have the lug nuts

·
Registered
424 Posts
i will call you tomorrow reguarding the wheels

·
Registered
424 Posts
ok, well I would need you to ship them but I will pay 100% of the cost. You can call me if you are interested, 630-768-0761, I dont want to waste your time when you said no shipping... call me if you are interested. All you have to do is take them to the UPS store and they will box them and send them, Ill pick up the tab.

pics to [email protected]

thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts