Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used the search button and it returned results that did not awnser my question How much power can the stock crank handle? cause i was planning on getting it knife edged and wondered if it would be pointless if going upwards 1000whp. Thanks in advance

· The Slow And The Curious
793 Posts
The stock crank is good for a 1000+ hp. I believe the only time people change the crank is when they go stroker. Your good with the stock crank

· Registered
7,464 Posts
my car is in the late stages of a build at AP Engineering in Toledo, OH - Don Summerton's shop. He's generally considered an elite level 2jz builder (mentioned among 'the best' with guys like Chris Johnson of Boost Logic and Dana at Virtual Works)... he told me that he trusts the stock crank to about 1100 horse (not sure crank or wheel).

craig

· Banned
3,376 Posts
I used the search button and it returned results that did not awnser my question How much power can the stock crank handle? cause i was planning on getting it knife edged and wondered if it would be pointless if going upwards 1000whp. Thanks in advance
How much power you looking to put down?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.