Supra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is its size ? close to a -6an ? i was thinking about using the stock feed line as my return line.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Depending on how nutty your hp goals are that will work fine. Im running the BL fuel kit and it uses the stock return line as the return line. The stock feed line is used to feed one side of the rail and and an added line feeds the other side of the rail. Not sure if the stock feed is 6-an though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1000hp plus is the plan. right now im using a 74mm around 800-850 is the plan a 88mm is in the works

·
Registered
328 Posts
on a side note......are the factory rail and filter 3/8" npt thread?

thanks and sorry.

-Brandon

·
(overspooled)
2,836 Posts
stock return is smaller than -06 but close. I have not seen any cases where it legitimately wasn't sufficient. -10 IMO is way over kill for return.....I used -8 for feed then split to two -6 and use stock return with no issues...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Morefaster said:
stock return is smaller than -06 but close. I have not seen any cases where it legitimately wasn't sufficient. -10 IMO is way over kill for return.....I used -8 for feed then split to two -6 and use stock return with no issues...
:1poke: when the hell did i say -10 was my return. i replaced my feed line with a -10 and was thinking of using the stock hard line as the return since the stock return line is 3/8's

·
(overspooled)
2,836 Posts
supradup said:
im replacing my stockk feed with a -10 so i was thinking of using it as my return.
sorry, must have been tired and mis interpreted this....I though you were saying you were going to use -10 as your return...have fun pulling that -10 feed :ugh2:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well after doing research the stock return line will actually be good enough for my needs. so ill just be doing that. fuel system is coming along nicely ill post some pictures when im done.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts