Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I’m currently running true twin conversion, with a 2.5” cat less down pipe to 3” straight, and a boost cut controller. Currently boosting 1.4 bar on usdm spec twins. Fuel system is stock currently and will be upgrading the pump when the funds come available. I’m wondering if the stock pump can handle the 20psi of boost pressure safely without cooking the engine. Any input is appreciated, thanks

·
Blue Thunder
3,490 Posts
Get a Denso from a Supra owner. That's what I used when I did an Aristo swap. You do have an Aristo swap right? Going by your name. 20psi...your twins won't last long !

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’m thinking of going with an aeromotive 340 11542. Cheaper and better than a 255! And the car is an aristo imported from Japan. Has supra twins in it currently and I’m not opposed to changing them if they blow so I ain’t too worried about turbo destruction

·
Blue Thunder
3,490 Posts
I’m thinking of going with an aeromotive 340 11542. Cheaper and better than a 255! And the car is an aristo imported from Japan. Has supra twins in it currently and I’m not opposed to changing them if they blow so I ain’t too worried about turbo destruction
Go for it dude !!! I ran 19psi for 7 years. i fried my piston rings b4 the turbos went. LOL

B

·
Registered
561 Posts
A Walbro is a straight drop-in fuel pump in an Aristo JZS161, unfortunately the Supra Denso fuel pump isn't. I don't know if the Aeromotive is or not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts