Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this topic has been covered before bur as we all know the search function isnt avaiable at the moment...

anyways, what are some gauges (52mm or 60mm) out there that look like the stock MKIV supra gauges?

Im looking for a some to match the TRD 320km\h speedo and TRD tacho.
Something which the needle looks the same as stock and has a chrome ring if possible, to match the chrome ring add ons for stock/TRD gauges.

i have looked Defi and TRD Defi ones but the rim/ring is too fat for it to match.

there must be something that is a pretty close match?

thanks

·
Registered
942 Posts
I use only greddy gauges (the older style, think they just released a newer style (backlit in red). But i'm talking about the green ones, i'd say these are as close to stock as you can get, no chrome ring though :(. Here's a pic of my setup:

·
'94 TT Blk/Blk 6 spd
145 Posts
Keep in mind, these are getting harder to find, as Greddy doesn't produce the green backlight line anymore. I had to buy my boost gauge off of Ebay, but it's well worth the effort to retain the 'close to original' gauge look.

·
Highway Demon
2,887 Posts
if you want something thats cheap and easy to find of decent quality and looks like stock i say the VDO gauges.. if they are accurate enough to make the oem gauge cluster for alot of european cars i would think they should be accurate enough to be in my supra..

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
Get GReddy black faced gauges. If you wanted them to match perfectly, pull the needles off of your cluster faces, and paint them to match the GReddy units.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts