Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ny Local Pickup Perferred. I am located out on long island.

Got a set of rims, have some curb rash. i can take pictures if needed.. Rims are in fair shape, tires have about 75% tread. i believe there are kumho ecsta's on the front and g-force on the rear. looking for $550 for the set. front left tire has a very slow leak. loses air after about a month.

Mark

·
Weapon of Mass Affection
3,780 Posts
Can you put up pictures of the leaked wheel? Is this perchance a defect in the tire beading on the rim, or a defect in the rim itself? I can do $450 even, if the defect is not of the rim itself. Nevermind the fact I need money for gas and these are not polished.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Sp66SupraNY said:
Ny Local Pickup Perferred. I am located out on long island.

Got a set of rims, have some curb rash. i can take pictures if needed.. Rims are in fair shape, tires have about 75% tread. i believe there are kumho ecsta's on the front and g-force on the rear. looking for $550 for the set. front left tire has a very slow leak. loses air after about a month.

Mark
Mark where did you get these wheels from? Do they include centercaps? Pics would be great as well. Post some up if you can.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
these are the stock rims from my supra.. i finally got 19" piaa rozza's and i really dont have any more room in my garage for parts.. im trying to clear crap out.. over the next few days ill be posting things up... like i said rims are in pretty good shape, if you sent em out for powder coating or what not they would look fine... or even just give them a really goood cleaning and u may get them to look good.. cars been sitting in my garage for almost 2 years now so.. i just wanna get a move on with my car...

BigVic said:
Mark where did you get these wheels from? Do they include centercaps? Pics would be great as well. Post some up if you can.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Sp66SupraNY said:
these are the stock rims from my supra.. i finally got 19" piaa rozza's and i really dont have any more room in my garage for parts.. im trying to clear crap out.. over the next few days ill be posting things up... like i said rims are in pretty good shape, if you sent em out for powder coating or what not they would look fine... or even just give them a really goood cleaning and u may get them to look good.. cars been sitting in my garage for almost 2 years now so.. i just wanna get a move on with my car...
Ok, Thanks Mark. :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TrueSlideXL said:
Hey hey now. I have first dibs! ;)
im gonna try and take pictures in a little bit... need your emails to send em over.... also im heading out to van dam street a lil later to pick up my new STi which is out your way.. .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts