Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any way to by-pass the stock seciruty system on supra. I'm not getting spark and the fuel pump is not activating, causing the car to not run. if any one knows please let me know.

· Speed limits = Guidelines
2,352 Posts
well you could do what i did and weld on the car forgetting to disconnect the battery and fry it:loser:, wouldnt recommend that...or you could just find the box to it and remove it, i think its under the passenger glove box somewhere...but ive never actually seen it for myself

· Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well you could do what i did and weld on the car forgetting to disconnect the battery and fry it:loser:, wouldnt recommend that...or you could just find the box to it and remove it, i think its under the passenger glove box somewhere...but ive never actually seen it for myself
would removing it actually fix that problem
:dunno:

· Speed limits = Guidelines
2,352 Posts
now that you mention it probably wouldnt...like i said i havent seen the box for myself....but looking at it you would probly see a whole mess of wires going in...several of which cut off a varity of devices...all the alarm box does is act as switch for these things...they would have to be bypassed

you have to look at a wiring diagram of how its layed out and connect the wire with voltage to the ones going to said devices...some of which could be constant or accessory depending on what they are...if your not fairly experienced with electrical I wouldnt recommend attemping a bypass, you'll probly wind up worse off than you are now

ive never had to mess with my stock alarm since mine got fryed and for some reason has not effected the car at all...but bypassing it is definately doable

a good test for ur situation is to turn the key on and check that efi main relay in the engine fuse box is getting power( both the switched circuit and the one to activate the relay)...if its not, thats ur problem right there...if you run a new accessory line into it should fix ur problem

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.