Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
**** Tuner
762 Posts
alot of the purists would say that since you dont have a supra chassis that your record would not count.. Still impressive in my book tho..
I think your hp record would be very close.. you have alot more guts to push the stock rods that hard than i do..

-Sam

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Stock Short Block record was 1017whp for the longest time. Not sure if anyone ever attempted to surpass that.

Stock block record down the track is bottom 8's.. I want to say 8.1X from Craig Paisleys old Supra in the '90's

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
alot of the purists would say that since you dont have a supra chassis that your record would not count.. Still impressive in my book tho..
I think your hp record would be very close.. you have alot more guts to push the stock rods that hard than i do..

-Sam
i just want to now whats The maximum horsepower level on a stock short block

·
Captain Slow.
1,483 Posts
1million in-lbs..

·
SF.com Member #0000000023
1,219 Posts
Venom used to run stock shortblocks as emergency spares in their Tundra. They've gone high 7's at 170+ with them. They said the the bottom end would consistently let go on the second pass at that level. Keeping in mind this is a purpose built car.

Stock Short Block record was 1017whp for the longest time. Not sure if anyone ever attempted to surpass that.

Stock block record down the track is bottom 8's.. I want to say 8.1X from Craig Paisleys old Supra in the '90's

1 - 11 of 11 Posts