Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came off my 95, replaced it with a WOTM billet 3 pump hanger. I really have no idea what these things go for. $35? Shoot me an offer, just want to clear it out.

Don't have any pics of the sidemount right now, it's in pretty good condition. Typical bent fins here and there but it's in perfect functioning order. Will let go for $100 + shippipng.

No dibs, first to paypal or confirm that a MO is shipped gets it. Paypal addy is [email protected], be sure to add 3%.

Thanks,

Ben

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do they usually go for? I was just guessin :1poke:

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
All i'm going to say is that they go for alittle higher than what you're asking. I don't wanna ruin a good deal for members here or they'll hate me for life.:lol:

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the 3 pump hanger? Yeah, but it's going in my car. :tongue:

I have a stock fuel pump hanger for sale, and yes, it's still available. No paypal recieved as of yet!

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
If this hangar isn't sold by tomorrow afternoon, i'm going to take it. Give you guys a chance to get a good deal before i buy it and modify it for a person planning for fuel system and resell it. :D

·
What You Know About That
3,654 Posts
Suprasanity said:
I have a stock fuel pump hanger for sale, and yes, it's still available. No paypal recieved as of yet!
Payment sent from "ivee" for the fuel pump hanger. Please confirm that you have received it and let me know when you ship it out.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hanger sold!

Stock sidemount still available. . .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts