Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the connection type between the Stock CD and the amp? RCA? DIN? other?

Are all the speakers driven by the amp, so I can use a CD without any internal ampflier power? :cool:

I've heards that the amp is 5*25W does that mean that there is a passive crossover between front door speaker ant tweeter on dachboard?

Who makes the stock CD and amp?

Thx!

:D

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thx...

SO it's standard DIN then I have to have an adaptor..it´s ok...

Crossover internal????

Isn't it 2*25W to the fronts and 2*25W to rear...then there is no way to have an active crossover in the amp for front mid to Tweeter.... :(

Fujitsu Ten...yeah..that´s good stuff then.. ;)

I going for my used Pioneer P99R....a heavy unit, it will probably be just perfect then.

Are there any pics available on the net of seriuos installations , and heavy such, in a Supra....probably rebiulding the stereo next winter.....
How big is possible to do a box in the spare tire place?

//

:D :cool: :D

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
What are the connection type between the Stock CD and the amp? RCA? i belive its din no rca im sure of that the radio speaker leads plug directly into the amp

Are all the speakers driven by the amp, so I can use a CD without any internal ampflier power? yes :cool:

I've heards that the amp is 5*25W does that mean that there is a passive crossover between front door speaker ant tweeter on dachboard? not sure i know mitsubish put a passive cross over near the tweets mabe toyota did the same to the tweets or mabe its internal in the amp(fixed) i know thw radio has built in eq

Who makes the stock CD and amp? i belive its fujitsu ten i know the speakers are made by them!

Thx!

best of luck hope it helps!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts