Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up..i have a 94 6 spd with the stock speakers and head unit in the car...everything works great but i have a problem that idk what to do about..im not very good at sterioes or anything like that so here goes...when i turn just the regular radio on the sound is kind of shitty..i have the crank the volume up all the way if i wanna here my music slightly loud...but if i pop in a cd the sound is clear and i have some bass and i dont have to crank the volume to max to get decent sound...what could be the problem..also i am not going to upgrade my speakers or anything...and not even the head unit until it absolutely needs it...i am not muhc for car audio ..i am more into performance

anthony

·
Registered
306 Posts
the actual sound rating from radio to say a cd is a huge difference thats why you dont get quite the sound you desire as in say a newer car with a factory bose system or something like that. technology has come a long way in the area of sound systems for factory cars. theres really not a whole lot you can do other then change head units went through the same thing at first i wanted to keep mine stock but it just doesnt cut it sometimes. hope this helped if you have any other questions pm me
peace

1 - 3 of 3 Posts