Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Stock TT Fuel Rail & 550's & damper bypass***SOLD***

Complete with all parts, regulator, injectors, little plastic spacers for the rail...etc. Asking $100 + shipping. ***SOLD***

Also an MVP fuel dampner bypass line. It's a braided -6 line from the factory fuel filter to the factory rail. Great for BPU. It was installed on my car, but never used. I switched to a full fuel system before I even started the car! Also comes w/ a brand new Toyota fuel filter. Asking $65 plus shipping****SOLD*****

·
Registered
126 Posts
Pm Sent

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
It's too bad you sold the dampener, because now I have nothing to delete.

Read the for sale rules. You are not allowed to sell aftermarket parts here.

·
1,150+ rwhp club
4,438 Posts
I vouched for him to RSA Supra.... calm down man. My message from RSA said...

Okay, okay him to post and then have him send us both the link so that we may post in it.
Brad - I guess we are supposed to post in a forsale thread before he even creates it. :rolleyes: I have a life and don't spend all my time on SF. I just now got his PM for this forsale thread.

BTW, I know he has more stuff forsale soon. I vouch for that too.

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
JamesN1830 said:
I vouched for him to RSA Supra.... calm down man. My message from RSA said...

Brad - I guess we are supposed to post in a forsale thread before he even creates it. :rolleyes: I have a life and don't spend all my time on SF. I just now got his PM for this forsale thread.

BTW, I know he has more stuff forsale soon. I vouch for that too.
Vouching in the thread isn't good enough. A moderator or admin has to approve it before someone posts, and if it didn't come on a Supra does that not qualify as an aftermarket part?

I don't see RSA Approved anywhere on here. Please don't tell me to calm down, I'm not upset in the first place.

·
1,150+ rwhp club
4,438 Posts
braddman said:
Vouching in the thread isn't good enough. A moderator or admin has to approve it before someone posts, and if it didn't come on a Supra does that not qualify as an aftermarket part?

I don't see RSA Approved anywhere on here. Please don't tell me to calm down, I'm not upset in the first place.

Bottom line...
We both followed RSA Supra's directions.

·
565rwhp Turbo Lexus
727 Posts
I will buy the rail / injectors.

Just let me know your PayPal address and I will pay immediately.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.